THE LIQUIDITY, DEPTH AND BREADTH OF CHINA’S LISTED COMPANIES IS NOW SECOND ONLY TO THE U.S.
- Number of listed Chinese companies with a market cap greater than US$50 million exceeds 5,000
- Growth is driven by key sectors, including Consumer Staples Materials, Information Technology, Industrials, Financials and Consumer Discretionary
- Investment opportunities in China continue to expand and change due to: Growing domestic wealth, Technological innovation, Entrepreneurship, Financial reform
- Chinese economy has rebalanced towards the private sector
It has diversified with a shift towards services and consumption, mainly Tech, Travel, Health care, and E-Commerce
- It has undergone a remarkable transformation, with Consumer and Services share of GDP overtaking Manufacturing and Construction
Redmount Capital Partners, LLC (Redmount) provides financial guidance and makes recommendations based on the specific needs and circumstances of each client. Investing involves risk and clients should carefully consider their own investment objectives and never rely on any single chart, graph or marketing piece to make decisions. The information contained in this blog is intended for information only, is not a recommendation, and should not be considered investment advice. Please contact your financial adviser with questions about your specific needs and circumstances. This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by Redmount and its employees, organization or group of organizations. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. Certain authors of our blog posts may be influenced by their background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience. It is important to note that the views and opinions expressed on this blog are that of the owner, and not necessarily Redmount. As a Registered Investment Adviser, Redmount does not allow any testimonials on their blog, and any comments deemed as such Redmount will remove.
Redmount does not offer tax or legal advice; therefore all articles should not be taken as such. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. All referenced entities in this site are separate and unrelated to Redmount. Any references to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Redmount.