THE LIQUIDITY, DEPTH AND BREADTH OF CHINA’S LISTED COMPANIES IS NOW SECOND ONLY TO THE U.S.
- Number of listed Chinese companies with a market cap greater than US$50 million exceeds 5,000
- Growth is driven by key sectors, including Consumer Staples Materials, Information Technology, Industrials, Financials and Consumer Discretionary
- Investment opportunities in China continue to expand and change due to: Growing domestic wealth, Technological innovation, Entrepreneurship, Financial reform
- Chinese economy has rebalanced towards the private sector
It has diversified with a shift towards services and consumption, mainly Tech, Travel, Health care, and E-Commerce
- It has undergone a remarkable transformation, with Consumer and Services share of GDP overtaking Manufacturing and Construction